Thursday, March 6, 2008

Early Start

Well here's a test. I'm trying to make this post by emailing my post to a special email address. I've also tried attaching a picture.

The bus was 4 minutes late this morning and I think I was the first guy to use the bus because the driver hadn't taken the front cover off the ticket dispenser so all the tickets were getting scrunched up inside the machine.

I feel pretty tired this morning. I couldn't get to sleep last night. My mind was racing with work and the book I am writing. Don't you just hate that? You know you have an early start the next day but you still can't switch off.

Marcus Lush was on Radio Live again this morning. I really hate that guy but I think I like hating him. Today some caller was telling him that "Chim-chimmeny" was originally recorded by the Austrian Boy's Choir on their soundtrack to "Puff The Magic Dragon". Marcus argued with the guy and then got cross because the guy ended the conversation after repeating his point.

"Don't you make out that you are in control of when the conversation ends!", protested Marcus.

Oh well, I had better read through the cv of that guy that's coming for an interview.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck